1. Range: Make sure the remote has a good range so that you can control the projector from a distance without having to get up from your seat.
2. Compatibility: Check to see if the remote is compatible with your projector model. Some remotes are only designed to work with specific projector models.
3. Ergonomics design: A good remote should feel comfortable in your hand and be easy to grip. It should also be lightweight and not too bulky.
4. Durability: Look for a remote that is built to last, with sturdy construction and high-quality materials.
5. Additional features: laser pointers, mouse control, or backlighting. Consider if any of these features would be useful to you.