Most products that are new and unopened can be returned to WEMAX LLC within 14 days of the sale.
Products that are received by WEMAX LLC in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from WEMAX LLC
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box
Returns are subject to restocking fees of 15% – 30% of the purchase price and return shipping fees. WEMAX LLC may assess the restocking fee against the customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. WEMAX LLC reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for refund to reflect its current market price, in which case the restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
WEMAX LLC does not charge for restocking fees or return shipping labels for returns of defective products, or if you received the wrong product, the product did not match what was shown on the Site, or we made some other shipping error, provided the item is returned within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy.
For returns of unopened items that are returned in the original condition as shipped within its return policy period, and in accordance with the Return Policy, WEMAX LLC does not charge for restocking fees, but customers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
In the event a product is returned that is not defective, an incorrect product, or where the product does match what was shown on the Site, the product will either be returned to the customer or the return shipping cost initially covered by WEMAX LLC will instead be deducted from the refund amount along with any necessary restocking fee that may apply.